Important note about antivirus and firewalls
We have been seeing some reports about antivirus software, such as BitDefender, and corporate firewalls blocking the ability to use Scene Fusion. If you encounter an issue with connectivity, please contact our support team at email@example.com.
Scene fusion 1.8.0 - June 25, 2018
- Added support for Unity 2018.1
- Updated Scene Fusion ProBuilder Extension to work with Unity 2018.1
- Unity EditorXR Notes
- Sometimes using annotations for EditorXR will cause Unity to hang. If you encounter this you may need to update your oculus software.
- Editors should deselect editing tools in the Tile Palette window to release locks on tilemaps.
- Some tilemap tile may appear incorrect until unity is forced to update the tilemap view.
- If multiple users are working on terrain, one user may undo another user's terrain edits when pressing CTRL + Z.
- Occasionally some objects aren't synced when the scene is first uploaded. These objects will not have a green dot next to them in the hierarchy window.