Years of Experience: 4-5 with Unity game engine
Do you live, love, breathe games? Do you spend your free time in the Unity forums? Is developing fun rather than work for you?
We are KinematicSoup, a Kelowna-based technology company that is creating the next generation of interactive multiplayer gaming technology. We want to invite you to join our geeky collective: we work hard, we play hard, but above all, we foster creativity and fun!
We want people who get what gaming is about, and someone who thinks in terms of exascale. If you have worked with every aspect of Unity and know it backwards with at least 4-5 years of experience wirth the engine, we want to talk to you!
You’ll need some other skills, too:
- A bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- At least 7 years of development experience
- A very strong background developing in C++
- A strong background developing in one of Java, C#, Haskell, Erlang, C, or LISP
- A strong knowledge of TCP, UDP, and protocols built upon UDP
As a bonus, the following would be a real asset:
- Experience with the Unreal game engine
- Experience with, well, any other game engine
We offer great salaries, option plans, benefits, and flexibility.
How to Apply
Send us your compelling cover letter and CV: email@example.com