Software Test Developer - Tester
Years of Experience: 3+ years
Do you covet your Jenga: Donkey Kong Collector’s Edition game? Is Settlers of Catan a Friday night favorite? Can you beat any Super Mario Brothers game in one life?
If any of the above may be true, and you know how to break stuff, we want to talk to you.
We are KinematicSoup, a Kelowna-based technology company that is creating the next level of interactive multiplayer gaming technology. We want to invite you to join us and partake in our geek culture. We work hard, we play hard, but above all, we foster creativity and fun. It’s time to let your inner geek out.
What are we looking for? Well, we want people who get what gaming is about. You’ll also need some skills:
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in Mathematics, Computer Science, or Physics
- A background in programming in more than one language
- A penchant for doing nasty things to APIs
- Great written and oral communications skills
As a bonus, the following would be a real asset:
- Experience using C#
- Experience with the Unity game engine
- Experience with the Unreal game engine
- Experience with, well, any other game engine
We offer great salaries, option plans, full benefits, and flexibility.
How to Apply
Send your compelling cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
©2015 KinematicSoup Technologies Inc.